WIDE AREA LIGHTING
Safety luminaire in compliance with DIN EN 60598-1/2-22 and DIN EN 1838.
Lean and screwless safety luminaire for wide area illumination with protection class IP65. The luminaire is made of sturdy polycarbonate and is equipped with an IP65 membrane pressure compensation valve.
For ceiling and wall mounting. Cable entry from above and back. For wall mounting there is an inconspicuous wall adapter enclosed. Also possible is recessed ceiling mounting with the optional recessed ceiling frame.
The luminaire is available with 3 watt, 6 watt or 10 watt LED-bar. With an optional set, the 3 watt version can be changed within seconds into a combined exit-sign / safety luminaire with visibility distances of 23 m or 30 m. A pictogram set and wall mounting adapter is enclosed (not for self contained luminaires, 8h).
Alternatively, the luminaire is available with a heating case incl. battery (4,8V 2,0Ah) to extend the temperature range in the luminaire to -20°C.
- With an IP65 membrane pressure compensation valve
- Made of polycarbonate in white or black
- For wide area illumination
- For wall and ceiling mounting. Wall mounting with optional wall adapter
- Protection class IP65
- 3 watt, 6 watt or 10 watt LED-bar with up to 1.050 lm
- Optional available with heating case, incl. battery (4,8V 2,0Ah), to use in environments with lowest permissible temperature of -20°C within the luminaire
|Connecting terminals||2 x 2,5 mm2 for double assignment|
|Casing/colour||Polycarbonate / white or black (light cover clear)|
|Type of assembly||Ceiling and wall mounting|
|Ceiling mounting||336 x 54 x 59 mm|
|Wall mounting||336 x 57 x 63 mm|