SAFEBOX LPS 230-200
Safety power supply system with power limitation (LPS system, Low Safety Power Supply System) DIN EN 50171
Central power supply system in switching operation with limitation of the output power to 200 W / 1 h, 200 W / 3 h or 70 W / 8 h to supply the safety lighting in case of failure of the general lighting. The LPS is designed to supply the safety lighting DIN EN 50172 (VDE 0108-100) in case of failure of the general power supply.
The operation and display of the test / monitoring equipment is carried out via multi-touch screen. Commissioning is automatic after activation. Switching / operating modes of the final circuit and emergency luminaires can be freely parameterised in the LPS.
Batteries including ageing factor of 1.25 DIN EN IEC 62485-1 (VDE 0510-485-1).
The LPS has a network port via which the device status can be called up using the built-in web server. The possibility of remote control of the LPS via the web server and the storage of building plans is integrated in the LPS.
- Max. output 200 W / 1 h, 200 W / 3 h oder 70 W / 8 h
- 4 final circuits (0.6 A) with circuit and individual luminaire monitoring
- Luminaires freely programmable via the LPS and / or the luminaire module in BS / DS (only with optional ELC- / SET010 1) - address module)
- 5“ multi-touch-capable colour display including a USB port for connecting external storage, a USB printer, a keyboard or a mouse
- Automatic commissioning
- 4 non-floating 230 V inputs for querying light switch positions (freely programmable)
- 4 floating control inputs (freely programmable)
- 4 relay outputs for messages (freely programmable)
- 1 connection for MFT4 status panel
- 1 connection as monitored current loop for external phase monitor
- 1 contact for safety light blocking during idle times
- 24 groups freely programmable
- 24 timers freely programmable
- Function of direction-variable lights (RIVA / only with ELC address module)
- RJ-45 TCP-IP network connection
- Integrated web server with visualization of the mounting locations of the emergency luminaires
- Web visualization of up to 125 LPS devices
|Power supply||1/N/PE AC 50Hz 230V|
|External back-up fuse||16A|
|System voltage||24V/230V AC/DC|
|Output terminals||1.5mm² to 2.5mm²|
|Housing||Steel plate RAL7016|
|Ambient temperature||5°C to 30°C|
|Cable entry||from the top and the back|
|Dimensions||454 x 675 x 172 mm|
|Weight not including batteries||17.6 kg|