SAFEBOX LPS 230-200
Low-Power System (LPS) for implementing safety lighting systems according to DIN EN 50172 and systems complying with DIN VDE 0100-718 and DIN EN VDE 0108-0100. For supplying safety and escape sign luminaires with 230V AC / 220V DC according to EN 50171 and BGV A3.
The overall system is controlled using a multi-touch-capable dis-play. There, the system displays or indicates the operating status conditions of the individual luminaires and system components as messages in text form and as message LEDs.
Semi-automatic commissioning after you press the start button. Freely programmable switching operation types and device status conditions without needing to open the luminaire (assumes that the corresponding SET010 address module is in the lumi-naires).
Design of the device including battery ageing correction factor.
- Max. output 200W / 1h, 200W / 3h or 70W / 8h (including ageing correction factor)
- 4 sub-circuits for a maximum of 20 luminaires (125W max.) per output with electric circuit and individual luminaire monitoring (with optional SET010 address module only)
- Luminaires can be freely programmed in BS / DS via the LPS and / or the luminaire module (with optional SET010 address module only)
- 5“ multi-touch-capable colour display including a USB port for connecting external storage, a USB printer, a keyboard or a mouse
- Status display of the system by means of signalling LEDs and in plain text (on the display)
- Halbautomatische Inbetriebnahme und automatische Leuchtensuche
- 4 non-floating 230V inputs for querying light switch positions (freely programmable)
- 4 floating control inputs (freely programmable)
- 4 relay outputs for messages (freely programmable)
- separate connections for MFT 4 status panel
- monitored current loop for an external phase monitor
- contact for safety light blocking during idle times
- freely programmable groups or group assignment
- TCP-IP network port with an integrated web server including web visualization for monitoring (overview)
|Power supply||1/N/PE AC 50Hz 230V|
|External back-up fuse on the mains side||16A|
|System voltage||24V/230V AC/DC|
|Output terminals||1.5mm² to 2.5mm²|
|Housing||Steel plate RAL7043|
|Ambient temperature||5°C to 30°C|
|Cable entry||from the top and the back|
|Dimensions||454 x 675 x 172 mm|
|Weight not including batteries||17.6 kg|
|Protection class of housing type||IP20|