SAFELOG TOUCH WIRELESS
Monitoring and control unit for self-contained luminaires according to DIN EN 62034
The new SAFELOG control center with integrated wireless function and touch display for monitoring and controlling self-contained luminaires.
The SAFELOG TOUCH WIRELESS control center can monitor up to 500 wireless self-contained luminaires (SRD 868MHz).
In addition, up to 500 bus-monitored self-contained luminaires (RS485) can be connected.
All connected self-contained luminaires are controlled via a multi-touch 5“color display, which shows the operating status of the individual luminaires. The SAFELOG control center has a network connection with which the device status can be called up using the built-in web server.
The control center can be remotely controlled via the integrated web server and building plans can be stored.
- up to 500 wireless self-contained luminaires (SRD 868MHz) and in addition, up to 500 bus-monitored self-contained luminaires (RS485) can be connected.
- 5“ multi-touch color display incl. USB port for connecting an external memory storage, USB printer, keyboard or mouse
- Integrated web server including web visualization for system monitoring with web control and building visualization
- Automatic commissioning including luminaire search, no manual addressing of luminaires necessary
- E-mail notification to distribution list / messages are freely adjustable
|Power supply||1/N/PE AC 50Hz 230V|
|Connecting terminals - mains||1,5 mm² to 2,5 mm²|
|Frequency range||863 – 870 MHz (SRD Band)|
|Max. transmission power
|Wireless range||max. 30 m with direct visual contact|
||2 x RS485 (5V level) / reverse polarity protection|
|Switching outputs||3 x change-over contacts (programmable, potential-free)|
|Switching inputs||2 x optocouplers (programmable, 24V – 230V AC/DC)|
|Extra power supply||24V / 40 mA for external modules|
|Ambient temperature||0°C to +35°C|
|Cable entry||from below|
|Dimensions||240 x 185 x 112 mm|
|Protection class of housing||IP65|