Safety luminaire in compliance with DIN EN 60598-1/2-22 and DIN EN 1838.
Model for wall mounting with two high-performance LEDs and cast acrylic optics.
Weather-proof aluminum die-casting housing with a safety glass, for illumination of escape route to the safe area outside a building due to 90° light angle away from the building wall.
Cable inlet into the luminaire possible from the back and from below. Product includes an IP65 membrane pressure compensation valve.
Optionally, the luminaire can be delivered as a central battery version for a temperature range down to -35°C (unmonitored).
Optional the luminaire is available with an external supply unit to mount it outside and the supply unit inside. Also optional is a heating case with battery (4,8V 4,2Ah) to use in environments with lowest permissible temperature of -20°C within the luminaire.
- Safety luminaire for illumination of escape route to the safe area outside a building due to 90° light angle away from the building wall
- Product includes an IP65 membrane pressure compensation valve, with safety glass pane, weather-proofed
- Luminaire for centrally supplied systems for temperature down to -35°C (without monitoring)
- Self-contained luminaire also available with a heating case incl. battery (4,8V 4,2Ah) to use in environments with lowest permissible temperature of -20°C inside the luminaire
- Also available is a external supply unit for self-contained luminaires
- Accessoires: Rear mounting bracket
|Connecting terminals||3 x 2,5 mm2 for double assignment|
|Casing/colour||Aluminum die-cast / graphite grey or white
other colours available on request
|Type of assembly||Wall mounting|
|Dimensions||190 x 190 x 115 mm|