ESCAPE ROUTE LIGHTING
Safety luminaire in compliance with DIN EN 60598-1/2-22 and DIN EN 1838.
Very small and well-designed safety luminaire made from anodized aluminum with preassembled optic for wide area illumination and also enclosed optic for escape route illumination.
The luminaire is designed for mounting in an open, accessible ceiling.
The luminaire can be ordered with or without container. The polycarbonate container consists of only one element and is therefore small and compact.
- Very thin luminaire (Ø 28mm) made of anodized aluminum
- Luminaire for open, accessible ceilings or to mount into existing luminaires or light track systems, with or without container
- Wide area optic already mounted, optics for escape route illumination enclosed
- Available for centrally supplied systems and self-contained luminaire
- Protection class: IP54 luminaire, IP20 container
|Connecting terminals||2 x 2,5 mm2 for double assignment|
|Casing/colour||Aluminum anodized / Light cover clear|
|Type of assembly||Recessed ceiling mounting|
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||28 x 18 mm|
|Container||197 x 73 x 30 mm|